Yay for new muffin recipes! I’ve been loving using Chobani Greek yogurt in my baking endeavors. On today’s plate? Strawberry Banana Greek yogurt muffins! These turned out perfectly and were incredibly easy to make! I pre-made the batter last night so I could pop them in the oven after my morning run.
Small rant about my run…my GPS turned off midway through so I didn’t know my exact time and pace. I was a little bummed. My run was fueled by this week’s Wait, Wait Don’t Tell Me… podcast which made it a lot better!
On to the muffins from start to finish!
Sealed in a Tupperware and ready for the morning!
Strawberry Banana Greek Yogurt Muffins (adapted from this recipe)
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup loosely packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 6oz. container Chobani Strawberry Banana yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1.5 tbsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients (flour, salt, and baking powder) in small mixing bowl.
- Mash banana in a larger mixing bowl until gooey. Add brown sugar, eggs, and yogurt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and fold in strawberries.
- Scoop (I used 1/4 measuring cup) batter into muffin pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown (use a toothpick to check).
I couldn’t get enough bananas today!
The muffins stuck a little to the muffin cup, but that didn’t matter!
I mixed up some Chocolate pB2 and added it to the top of my muffin and dipped the bananas in the rest.
Now for a relaxing Sunday! Later, I’ll pack up some things for my trip to Chicago tomorrow evening. I made a list so I don’t over-pack like I usually do 😉