Good morning! It’s raining here, but I’m in a great mood because I’m so excited for our philanthropy to begin today! I’ve been dying to create some sort of bucket list/goal list for each month for a while now, so I finally decided to do it! I don’t know about you, but the summer months passed so quickly for me, and I can’t believe I’m already a month into school. First semester absolutely flew by last year, so I expect this year to be the same.
Fall is one of my favorite seasons (spring being second). I guess I like the transitional seasons! There are so many great things about fall.
- The weather is amazing. Not too hot, not too cold. It’s perfect jeans, boots, and scarf weather…one of my favorite outfit combinations. Not to mention, it’s also great running weather. I love running in the fall- long sleeves and a t-shirt is all I need!
- Pumpkin and apple picking. Enough said.
- Football season. I’m not the biggest football fan, but I enjoy going to games and love the atmosphere.
- The colors. I love the orange and maroon leaves…can you tell I’m a Hokie?
- Pumpkin Spice at Starbucks. This needs no explanation, right? Really, I love pumpkin anything. Ask my family, roommates, anyone I talk to.
Isn’t Instagram the greatest thing ever?
Okay, back to my bucket list.
- Run the Crawlin’ Crab half marathon (this coming weekend – October 6)
- Run some more races – because, why not? (Roanoke with a friend, Halloween run, Turkey trot in Chicago…endless possibilities)
- Go apple picking or pumpkin picking. There’s this place called Sinkland Farms about 20 minutes away from school- I’d love to go!
- Buy some candy corn.
- Dress up for Halloween.
- Go to Chicago and spend time with family (done and done- Thanksgiving! :))
- Be grateful that I’m not at home having to rake leaves.
- Try not to be in a rush all the time.
- Go to football games, DUH.
- Visit the lake house.
Okay, so it ended up being a pretty random list. i guess it’s not really a bucket list, more of a to-do list. That’s fine with me, I’m more of a to-do list kind of girl anyway (you should see the amount of Stickie notes on my Mac desktop right now…).
Happy Tuesday! I’ll be running around the drillfield in honor of Ronald McDonald House!