Good morning and happy Friday! By the time you read this, I’ll be studying away and/or taking two of my finals. Eeek…let’s hope the three straight hours I spent at ‘bucks yesterday paid off.
Today is a super special day in my blogging world…want to know why? IT’S MY 200th POST! I never thought I’d have 200 posts and still have the motivation to keep writing. Totally not complaining. I’m linking up with Meg this week again and counting that as a MAJOR high five.
Also, can you all give a virtual high five to my little sister who got her first college acceptance on Wednesday? I can tell she’s so happy to have some worry lifted off her shoulders. Our family’s group message…
Congrats sister! My surprise visit to her last field hockey game 🙂
How do you like the hashtag title? I’m kind of a fan…Anyway, last week, Chelsea nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award! Gotta love blends, these nominations are awesome! Unfortunately, I just got around to writing it now because I’m attempting to put all my focus into finals. It’s really not working all that well. #readytogohome #iwantChristmas
Oh, hash tagging is fun. On to the award…
- Thank the person who nominated you (check)
- Tell 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 7 other bloggers
Easy enough! I just did some facts for another award last week, so I’ll try my best to think of interesting ones. You’re probably just going to end up thinking I’m incredibly weird.
- All of my electronics must be fully (or close to) charged at all times. It honestly makes me nervous when my phone gets into the 70-80% range. I’ve gotten a little better about it, but I try to plug everything in whenever I can.
- I have to read before I go to bed. Even if I’m completely exhausted, I force myself to read a couple pages of my book.
- That being said, I’m all about always having reading material with me. You’ll very rarely find me without a book (in my purse, backpack, car, you name it). It comes in super handy when I’m bored. It also keeps me from refreshing Twitter, my e-mail, and Instagram like a spaz.
- Two of my biggest pet peeves are people who chomp their gum like cows and people who chew with their mouths open. I really can’t stand it. My sister also doesn’t like when silverware touches others’ teeth when they eat. I guess she doesn’t like the noise? We’re one in the same and too stubborn to admit it.
- I eat bananas like a monkey. Actually, my whole family does. Our rule: if you’re going to the grocery store, you better come back with bananas. Regardless of whether or not we need them or not.
- Grocery shopping is fun for me. When I’m home, my mom and I take a weekend trip to our favorite grocery store (Wegmans). We have a specific path that we take every time. I’m pretty happy wherever you take me, though. Especially Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods. Allison and I were talking about this on Twitter a while back!
- My mom says I’m like a dog. I really enjoy being the passenger. I love running errands (see above) and am completely content just sitting in the car driving. I guess I just like to get out of the house.
Here are my nominations!
- Allison @ Lifesabowl
- Olivia @ lifeasliv
- Theresa @ aspoonfulofsunshine
- Alex @ therunwithin
- Sarah @ pickyrunner
- Molly @ heartsoleandcereal
- Kathryn @ myfairfashion
Love you all! Have a beautiful day 🙂 I look forward to curling up with one of these EVERY night over break.